"" Sweet Tooth Studio: I Heart Baking & Cupcakes! ""

Thursday, October 31, 2013

I Heart Baking & Cupcakes!


I love baking and I love baking Cupcakes! If only Cupcakes didn't make you gain weight...LOL Anywho, everything in moderation. Although, these sweet designs won't hurt the waistline they are zero calories. These designs you can find on almost any product from aprons, stickers, iphone cases and ipad cases etc.

 Sweet Designs for a Sweet Life... Thank you for your interest in Sweet Tooth Design Studio! Please feel free to contact me should you have any questions, if would like changes to the design colors, or if you require a coordinating piece that you do not see posted in my shop. E-mail me at sweettoothstudio@gmail.com with your request and I will respond promptly.



Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper



Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper


p name="zazzle-affiliate-helper">

Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

Powered by Zazzle Affiliate Helper

No comments:

Post a Comment